CORRECTION: The date of the next GMPT membership was incorrect in an email recently sent out to members. The correct date is Wednesday, July 18. We regret the error.
Join us for the first full membership meeting of the year on Wednesday, July 18 at 9:30 a.m. This will be an “Interactive Television” (ITV) meeting held at locations across the You can attend at any location you choose (see locations below). If you are planning to attend, please let us know by filling out this registration form.
We have some great topics on the agenda:
- Legislative Round-up. We’ll hear more about what was accomplished at the Legislature (hint, more money for local parks and trails!) and what we might expect looking forward to the election and next session.
- Legacy Funding. We’ll learn more about the most recent round of funding and provide updates on the designation process and the next round of Legacy funding.
- History of the 40/40/20 split. Heading into the next legislative session, you’ll be hearing a lot about the 40/40/20 division of parks and trails Legacy money because the agreement that lead to it is now sunsetting. At the meeting, we’ll learn about how this split arose and what we can learn as we revisit this issue next legislative session.
Here are the ITV locations:
- Isanti County Government Center
555 18th Ave. SW
Cambridge, MN 55001
- Redwood County Sheriff’s Office Law Enforcement Building
303 East 3rd St.
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
- Olmsted County
Room 233, Building 2117
2117 Campus Dr. SE
Rochester, MN 55904
- Douglas County
302 Fillmore St.
Alexandria, MN 56308
- Beltrami County Administration Building
Administration Room 3
701 Minnesota Ave. NW
Bemidji, MN, 56601
- St. Louis County Government Services Building
St. Louis River Room (second floor)
320 West 2nd St.
Duluth, MN 55802
- Wright County Government Center
10 2nd Street NW
Buffalo, MN 55313
- Becker County Courthouse
915 Lake Ave.
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501