The GMPT’s first membership meeting of the new year will be at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 17. The meeting will be held via ITV at several locations across the state:
- St. Louis County – Government Services Center (St. Louis River Room – second floor), 320 W 2nd St., Duluth
- Beltrami County – Beltrami County Administration Building (Room 3), 701 Minnesota Ave. NW, Bemidji
- Redwood County – Redwood County Sheriff’s Office Law Enforcement Building (Meeting Room), 303 East 3rd St., Redwood Falls
- Olmsted County – Olmsted County Community Services Building (Room 233), 2117 Campus Drive SE, Rochester
- Isanti County – Isanti County Government Center (EOC Room), 555 18th Ave. SE, Cambridge
- Douglas County – Services Center (Sheriff’s Office entrance), 302 Fillmore St., Alexandria
- Wright County – Government Center (Room 122), 10 2nd St. NW, Buffalo
If you are planning to attend the meeting, please RSVP here. If the exact room or building location is not specified above, please check back here as we will post it as soon as it is available.
For those of you who are new to our organization, an ITV meeting is an interactive television meeting held at county government centers across the state. We use this technology to make the meetings for our members who are located across the state.
The membership meeting will start by looking ahead at the upcoming 2018 legislative session and discussing our initiatives. The Greater Minnesota Regional Parks and Trails Commission will also update us on changes to the designation and funding process as well as other general updates. Lastly, we will look at funding and bonding opportunities for parks and trails. If you have any park/trail highlights that you would like to present at the meeting, please contact Brad Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.